Monday, January 07, 2013

Review: Will Work for Food


Will Work for Food
Will Work for Food by Regina Puckett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Will Work for Food was the first of Ms. Puckett's stories that I read, so I was unprepared for her stylish way of ending a tale. Since then I've read more of her works and I've found her to be a most accomplished author.

I think I can safely say, without giving anything of the ending away, that Will Work for Food is well-written and imaginative. Ms Puckett is a versatile author with a great gift for plotting and storytelling. I look forward to being entertained with many more of her tales.

If you're looking for a short read Will Work for Food could be just the thing for you. Just keep an eye out for the ending. You've been warned.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets