Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Release - The Betrothal!

I'm excited to announce the imminent release of my newest novella The Betrothal from Fine Form Press. This is an art-themed contemporary/historical romance set in modern day London and in 1434 Bruges, at the time of the painting of Jan van Eyck's masterpiece The Arnolfini Betrothal.

The Arnolfini Betrothal by Jan van Eyck

Blurb:
When Benjamin takes Sarah out to celebrate their four-month dating anniversary, he wines and dines her at Calabash, London's best restaurant. After a wonderful meal, he has another surprise for her: his prepared lecture at the National Gallery, where he presents Sarah with a unique and entertaining interpretation of the love story between feisty Giovanna Cenami and Pieter Baes, Jan van Eyck's young assistant at the time van Eyck painted the famous Arnolfini Betrothal Portrait.

The Betrothal by J.T. Therrien
I think readers will really enjoy this novella that offers two sweet romances: a contemporary one and an historical one. I look forward to sharing it with you very soon!

Addendum: (October 17, 2013) The Betrothal is now available at Smashwords and Amazon for 99 cents!

~JT~


3 comments:

  1. JT,

    You have given me an appetite to discover more about this interesting romance.
    Looking forward to its release.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen! Thank you for stopping by and letting me whet your appetite with this teaser/announcement. I look forward to sharing The Betrothed with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... that's The Betrothal, lol. I've gone back and forth on the title and I still sometimes get it wrong... :-/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets