Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Two eFestival Nominated Stories!


Yes, it's true! You've read about it everywhere and I can now confirm the rumors... two of my short works have been nominated in the wildly popular eFestival of Words Virtual Book Fair. They are:


Best Novella

The Betrothal


Best Short Story
The Well





The competition looks fierce in both categories, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

See the complete list of nominations at the eFestival site: efestivalofwords.com

Voting begins July 1 (don't worry I'll remind you) and I would appreciate people reading the stories and then casting a well-deserved vote or two my way.

The Stories:
The Well is a love story, and The Betrothal combines two genres (contemporary and historical) in one sweet romance.

Where to get the stories:
The Well is always free and can be downloaded in any popular ebook format from Smashwords. And, as a special nomination celebration bonus (read bribe), you can get The Betrothal for free at the same site here.

So, don't be shy and spread the word, there are plenty of copies for everyone!

If you're not registered with Smashwords, or if you're not a fan of their site, send me an email and I'll set you up. I know a guy...

I hope you have a chance to read them.

~JT~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets